10 in 1 hub with USB3.0, HD, VGA, Ethernet, TF Card Slot and Type-C interface.
USB 3.0 Port support data transmission + Power Charge and Compliant with USB3.0 standard 5Gbps transmission.
HD support Audio & Video output transmission, compatible with Video solution 4k*2k/30Hz and below versions.
VGA support Video output 1920*1080@60Hz,and compatible with below versions.
USB-C PD Port support reversible plug, power charge up to 60W.
Support USB Type-C Display Port Alt Mode.
RJ45 port Support gigabit Ethernet transfer.
TF /SD card Port support Micro SD (T-Flash) card, SDHC, SDXC card capacity up to 2TB and Support standard USB3.0 data transmission up to 5Gbps.
TF/SD card can not work at the same time, we can only make one card to work at a time.
When HD and VGA are used at the same time, the output resolution is 1080P@60Hz.
Input: Type C PD charger*1
Video Output: 4K HD*1, 1080P VGA*1
Data transmission: 5Gbps USB3.0*4, 5Gbps SD*1, 5Gbps MicroSD*1
Network Output: Gigabit Ethernet, compatible for full 10M/100M/1000M Lan
Resolutions: HD: 3840*2160@30Hz, VGA: 1920*1080@60Hz
Power Support: Support PD power charge, Max up to 20V/3A
Product Weight: 80G/2.82OZ
Product Size: 116*53*15mm / 4.57*2.09*0.59 inch
Compatible Devices: Apple MacBook (2015 / 2016 / 2017/2018), Apple MacBook Pro (2015 / 2016 / 2017/2018), Apple iMac / iMac Pro (21.5 in & 27 in), Google ChromeBook Pixel (2016 / 2017), Dell, Asus, HP, Lenovo, HuaWei and many other, Type C laptops.
System Supported: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
1 * Hub
1. Only The multi-ports hub is included, power adapters, SD/TF memory cards, cables or other accessories are not included.
2. For best performance, devices connected to this hub should not exceed total current of 900mA maximum with USB bus Powered, You should Connect a Type C power cable with Power delivery port of the hub when using high-power devices.
3. The USB Type-C PD charging port of this product is only for charging USB-C laptops whose USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery (PD). And the PD here does not support data transfer.
4. A 4K-capable display screen and a 4K-capable HD cable are required to achieve 4K resolution.
5. When the HD and VGA output ports work simultaneously, the maximum resolution of both is 1080P.
6. This Hub meets PD3.0 protocol, it is not compatible with devices based on QC protocol.
7. Devices which need a higher currency may not support, such as Apple Super Drive (start up currency is 2A at least).
There are no reviews yet.