- The expansion card allows the motherboard to transfer PCI-E to four USB3.0 high-speed data transmission interfaces, designed as two rear interfaces and two front interfaces.
- Adopt NEC D720201 USB3.0 main control, which supports expansion of 4 USB3.0 interfaces, low power consumption, high performance and reliable operation.
- Expands 4 external USB3.0 super high speed interfaces, compatible with USB3.0, USB2.0 and USB1.1 devices.
- Compliant with PCI express 2.0 specification.
- Works greatly for Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/ Win10, etc.
- Independent solid-state capacitor for each USB port ensures the stable electrical properties of each USB port, high temperature resistance and longer service life.
- With four-phase power supply module, four 12mm closed super high power inductor.
- Each interface is equipped with an independent fuse, which enables to cut off the power to protect the peripherals and the computer from damages in the case of short-circuit, overcurrent, etc., and to be auto recovered when faults remove.
- Hole at the bottom for better heat dissipation.
Item: Expansion Card
Main Control Chip: NEC D720201
Support System: For Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/ Win10, etc.
Item Size: 12 * 8 * 6.5cm / 4.7 * 3.1 * 2.6inch (L * W * H)
Item weight: Approx. 49g / 1.7oz
Package Size: 14.8 * 12.5 * 2.4cm / 5.8 * 4.9 * 0.9inch (L * W * H)
Package weight: 102g / 3.6oz
1 * Expansion Card
1 * Bag of Screws
1 * Driver CD
There are no reviews yet.